For Registration, Please Follow these steps:
1. Download the 2017 Family Registration document .
2. Save the registration form, inserting your family name in the title.
( i.e. 2017 PAUL family registration )
3. Review the document using the information below for some explanation of particular terms.
4. Complete the form, referencing the information below regarding rating children’s skills.
5. Be certain that you add notes at bottom of form. These notes are critical for teaching and planning to work best! Include information on dietary restrictions, allergies, learning issues, physical issues, social issues and so on.
6. Save! Save! Save! the form.
7. EMAIL the saved document (the title of which includes your family last name) to
OR you may print your complete document and scan it or take a photo of it to send to the director
via the email above, text or her personal email.
Reg Form explanations....
“Co-op Parent”: If another person regularly acts in your place as the adult responsible for your children while at co-op, note this here.
"Role": Relationship in or to the family (i.e. mom, uncle, family friend....)
Reading: Personal ability to decode text book, informational, fiction
(as impacts class time or homework)
Print/ Cursive: Personal ability to communicate effectively/ neatly
Writing: Ability to put thoughts into sentence/ paragraph form to communicate ideas.
Group Learning: Ability to work cooperatively or independently in class without reminders.
work cooperatively or independently in class of parent help.
Personal Effort: Ability to willingly focus, participate, complete tasks without reminders.
0: no appreciable skill yet developed (parent & me)
1: developing skill, needs great deal of guidance, activity/ hands on oriented
2: mostly independent, needs guidance at times, basic skill attained
3. independent in basic skills, thinking, communicating
4. solid skills, capable of independent participation, discussion & communication
5. capable of reliable high school level independent preparation, participation, discussion, analysis & communication